Services available on the residence and nearby
Benefits included in the rental price
- Free Wifi in collective areas
- Kids Club (summer school holidays only)
- Bike shed
- Regional tourist information point with many leaflets / guides available
- BBQ area available
- Bike cleaning area
- Recharging electric bikes
- An additional 45 € fee/week/pet will have to be paid at the time of booking a stay
Items on loan at Reception
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hair dryer
- Baby kit (cot + high chair + bath) upon reservation
- Repair kit for bikes
Services available on payment of a supplemental charge
- Laundry (several self-service machines are available) and are accessible from 9am to 8pm
- 4 € per wash
- 4 € for drying
- Cleaning service at the end of your stay (which can be ordered at the time of booking) or on request during your stay
- Towel pack per person 7 €
For hire – subject to availability
- Baby stroller-cane on reservation
- Swimming pool towel
- Mini wifi box for apartments 7 € including tax per rental day, or 39 € including tax per rental week
For sale at the reception
- Fresh bread
- Refreshing drinks
- Local products
- Essential products
- Minervois wine
The residence has been awarded the following labels:
- Vineyards & Discoveries
“Vignobles & Découvertes”, the national wine tourism label in France, has managed French oenotourism since 2009. The label currently covers 36 territories in France.It is awarded to each territory and lasts 3 years.
Partners displaying the “Vignobles & Découvertes” label have to meet certain requirements: a high quality of reception in French or in a foreign language, special wine knowledge and a desire to share tradition as well as an openness to natural, cultural and human heritage .
The Grands Vins en Grand Carcassonne destination draws its distinctiveness from its diversity, starting with its wine appellations: AOP * Cabardès, Corbières, Malepère, Minervois, or even IGP ** Cité de Carcassonne, Coteaux de Peyriac, Pays d'Oc, and Aude ... They are all flavors influenced by the geographic, climatic and historical variety of our environmental factors.
Around the famous medieval city and along the Canal du Midi, a network of more than 70 Vineyards & Discovery professionals welcomes you!
* "Appellation d’Origine Protégée" (AOP) Protected Geographical Indication
- Bikes welcome
Accueil Vélo is a national brand that guarantees a welcome and quality services to cyclists along cycle routes.
- Serene vacations
The Aude ADT, in collaboration with the Aude CCI, the Aude tourism professionals supported by Bureau Véritas, has implemented the "Aude, Vacances Sereines" Health Quality Charter.
"Aude, Vacances Sereines" marks the voluntary commitment of Aude tourism professionals to provide you with a welcome and qualified services guaranteeing control of the risk associated with COVID-19. However, “everyone's health security is linked to everyone's good behavior”.
- 5 km - Azille and La Redorte
- 6 km - Olonzac